Pension Compensation Claims
Pension complaints in the United Kingdom are on the upswing right now. A handful of independent financial advisors have received fines (IFAs). Concerns about a big mis-selling scam in the £80 billion pension transfer business in the UK are growing.
People who were mis-sold pensions discovered that their funds were invested in high-risk policies, resulting in:
- They had lost tens of thousands of pounds in their retirement.
- All of the assurances that came with their pensions were taken away.
- Unregulated, inappropriate, and potentially fraudulent investments have been created.
- They discovered that they are unable to access their retirement funds.
- High fees and levies have been imposed.
- When they went over the £40,000 tax-free limit, they were hit with a 55 percent income tax bill.
- Pension mis-selling is, without a doubt, a major problem with serious repercussions.
If you believe you have been mis-sold a pension, or if your pension is not performing as expected, please contact us by completing our quick and simple online application process. Our knowledgeable team will determine whether you were given incorrect advice. If we suspect you were, you may be entitled to compensation. Our team is well-versed in assisting in the pursuit of financial justice.
Is there no paperwork? Don’t be concerned.
We understand that a lack of paperwork might be one of the most significant obstacles to filing a pension claim. Our team is familiar with this situation and can assist you in finding your documents.